Moab Chamber of Commerce
January 15th, 2019 12:00 Noon
Susie's Branding Iron
2971 S. HWY 191
Catered by: Susie's Branding Iron
Speaker: Emily Niehaus - Mayor - City of Moab
Topic's will be related to Business in Moab!
Please send via email any questions you would like Emily to answer
in regards to Business in Moab 2019!
Sponsored by: Mountain America Credit Union
"No Standing in Line?" Prepay by credit card, call (435) 259-7814
Have a voice in your Community, Join and be an active member of the Moab Chamber of Commerce
Build Your Dream Company Online Training
Utah, the Women’s Business Center has partnered with the Governor’s Office of Economic Development to provide a limited number of scholarships for Utah women between now and July 1, 2017. This allows us to offer the 15-module training program ($300 value) for just $25 dollars! How to Get Started:
1. Go to the Build Your Dream Company course
2. Click to enroll in the course and follow the instructions
3. On the Payment page, click “Redeem Coupon” beneath your order total
4. Enter coupon code: SUMMER2017 and click “Redeem Coupon” again to apply
5. Enter your credit card information or use Paypal to pay the remaining $25
Have an idea for a business but not sure where to start? Are you already in business and want to branch out into multiple revenue streams? The Build Your Dream Company course can help you reach your goals. Listen to other entrepreneurs as they talk about their struggles and achievements and follow along with practice exercises designed to help you move your business forward. The course is online, self-paced, and can be completed from the comfort of your living room. Get started today!
- Moab Business and Economic Development Office
- Moab Business Resource Center
- Utah SBDC - Moab
- Grand County Public Library
- Facebook Group: Moab Women’s Network
The Women’s Business Center, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit division of the Salt Lake Chamber, is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
October 18, 2016, Noon
Moab Regional Hospital
450 W. Williams Way
Sponsor /Speaker Moab Regional Hospital
Co-Sponsor Mountain America Credit Union